When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- For the outdoor-adventure-minded, there’s no place like REI.
- A veritable wonderland of all things outdoors from camping stoves to stand-up paddleboards and sleeping bags, it’s our go-to for a one-stop-shop before setting out into the wilds.
- Below, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites from within and without the co-op, and if it’s an experience that they’re after, REI has you covered there, too.
- Looking for more gift ideas? Check out all Insider Reviews gift guides here.
Outdoorsy folk can be a fussy bunch, and rightfully so. After all, this is stuff they, and often their very lives, truly depend upon. Still, this makes shopping for them an endeavor. Would they dangle from a cliff with this carabiner? Are the straps on that rucksack up for the Appalachian Trail? Will these boots blow out in a year or two, halfway up or down a mountain? These are serious considerations one doesn’t necessarily go through when purchasing gifts at, say, Macy’s.
We’ve taken care to conduct a whole lot of testing and research to pull together what we’ve found to be the best REI has to offer throughout its wide array of categories.
So whether it’s for your girlfriend, your father, your aunt, or your grandmother who just happens to be an itinerant adventure junkie, there’s something for all below. And if nothing strikes your fancy, a $20 lifetime REI Co-op membership and a gift card will never do them wrong.
The top 5 gifts from REI:
- A portable coffee maker ($32)
- A waterproof case to protect their essentials ($40)
- A cookware set with all the necessary tools ($80)
- A jacket as fit for the trail as it is for errands (from $29.83)
- A lightweight headlamp ($60)
Here are the 29 best outdoor gifts from REI:
View original article here Source