When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Google’s Pixel 4a and Apple’s iPhone SE are less expensive alternatives to each company’s respective flagships.
- Google’s Pixel 4a clearly focuses on camera quality, while Apple’s iPhone SE clearly focuses on performance.
- At the end of the day, the iPhone SE is the more “premium” of the two midrange phones due to its performance and features. It’s an obvious choice for Apple fans who don’t want to spend more than $500.
- The Pixel 4a might not offer quite the performance as the iPhone SE, but it’s no slouch, either. It’s a no-brainer for Android fans looking to spend under $500.
- You can read our iPhone SE review here and our Pixel 4a review here.
Being less expensive, both phones couldn’t get all the specs, features, and design perks as the flagships, so each company had to pick certain features to focus on while compromising on others. For the iPhone SE, Apple clearly decided to focus on raw performance. For the Pixel 4a, the focus is on its flagship-level camera.
Google Pixel 4a vs. Apple iPhone SE: Which is better?
At the end of the day, the iPhone SE is objectively more “premium” and feature-rich — it has flagship performance, as well as water resistance and wireless charging, which are typically premium features. With that said, the Pixel 4a isn’t a slouch by any means, and it has a flagship camera. Plus, it looks sleeker and more modern compared to the iPhone SE’s design, which is basically the same as 2014’s iPhone 6.
Check out the major differences between the Google Pixel 4a and the Apple iPhone SE:
View original article here Source