- Elon Musk is one of the most outspoken leaders in tech.
- The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has inspired intense devotion and attracted controversy as a result of his public statements.
- But he’s also landed himself in hot water, like when he called a British cave diver a “pedo guy” or said he had the funding secured to take Tesla private at $420 per share.
- Musk hasn’t shied away from sharing his more off-the-wall ideas, like the concept that humans are living in a simulation or the theory that we should nuke Mars to warm the planet.
- Most recently, he tweeted that the pyramids in Egypt were built by aliens.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Most CEOs tend to choose their words carefully, fearing the consequences of saying anything that could be deemed controversial. For better and for worse, Elon Musk is more outspoken.
The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX is sometimes shockingly blunt, like when he mocks his critics or opens up about his personal life. Musk’s candor has endeared him to the fans and customers who find him more relatable than other famous executives, while also frustrating some analysts and investors who argue that he is temperamental and reckless.
Below are 39 quotes that illustrate why Musk attracts so much attention.
View original article here Source