- I tweaked 10 different things on the stock Galaxy S20 to make the phone look and work better.
- Out of the box, Samsung’s default settings don’t take full advantage of its own capabilities, like the super smooth 120Hz screen.
- Many of these tweaks are aesthetic, so pick out the ones you like.
- Others are functional and can give you a better experience with the Galaxy S20.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
One of the things I love about Android phones is how much control you get over finer settings to make the phone look and feel the way you want it to.
Out of the box, the Samsung Galaxy S20 is a great smartphone, but it’s not the greatest it could be. Surprisingly, some of Samsung’s default settings don’t make the most of some of the device’s hardware, like its new 120Hz screen. That’s one of the first few things you should change.
Otherwise, there are a bunch of little tweaks you can make to make the Galaxy S20 your phone and work the way you like it.
Check out the first 10 things I did when I received the Galaxy S20 Ultra review unit, and note that all these tweaks are available on all Galaxy S20 models:
View original article here Source