- You can cancel your Shudder subscription at any time from a web browser, by heading to your “My Account” menu.
- Deleting the Shudder mobile app won’t cancel your subscription, and there’s currently no way to cancel through the app.
- If you purchased your Shudder subscription through a third-party service like PayPal or the Google Play Store, you’ll need to cancel it through them.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Shudder is a subscription-based streaming service featuring the web’s most extensive library of horror, suspense, and thriller films and shows. Think of it like Netflix, but for horror nerds.
Shudder offers a seven-day free trial, after which it’s $5.99 per month or a one-time payment of $56.99 for a year, which works out to $4.75 a month.
If you’ve subscribed to Shudder but aren’t finding the titles you want, or are just cutting down on costs, it’s easy to cancel.
There’s no way to cancel through the mobile app, however. If you want to cancel your subscription, you’ll need to do it through a browser.
Here’s how to cancel Shudder using the website.
How to cancel Shudder through your web browser
1. Open a web browser window and go to shudder.com on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
2. Click “My Account” at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click “Cancel membership” to the right of the “Log out” button.
4. Confirm your cancellation on the next page by scrolling to the bottom and choosing “I want to cancel.”
5. On the following page, re-confirm your cancellation by clicking “No thanks, finish my cancellation.” You should then see a message confirming your cancellation.
How to cancel Shudder on other devices and platforms
If you purchased your Shudder subscription using an Apple ID on your iPhone, through the Google Play Store on Android, or Roku, Amazon Prime, or PayPal, see the below guides for how to cancel it through a third-party site or device.
View original article here Source