- You can easily change your homepage on Firefox in two different ways.
- Your homepage is the first thing you’ll see when you open the browser or a new tab, so it’s helpful to change it to your favorite site.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether you prefer to open the internet to your favorite news site or your email inbox, it’s easy to change your homepage in Mozilla Firefox.
You can change your homepage in one of two ways — by either clicking and dragging the webpage URL to the Home icon or accessing your Preferences menu. Either will adjust what page opens when you launch Firefox or open a new tab.
You can find the home icon at the top-left of your screen. You can find your Preferences by clicking the three bars on the right hand side.
Here’s how to do both.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to to change your Firefox homepage using the home icon
2. Click on the lock or website icon, located in the left hand side of the address bar at the top of your screen, and drag and drop it over the house shaped icon.
3. This will open a pop-up. Click the blue “Yes” button.
How to to change your Firefox homepage by accessing the Preferences menu
1. Click the three bars on the far right hand side of your screen.
2. Next to the gear icon, click “Preferences.”
- You can also press the “command” + comma keys on your Mac keyboard, or “CTRL” + comma on your PC, as a shortcut.
3. Click on the Home tab on the left hand side.
4. Under “New Windows and Tabs” select a custom URL for your homepage and new windows. Copy and paste the website’s URL or select “Use Current Page” to make the change.
View original article here Source