Maybe you have too many delivery apps on your phone. Maybe it’s your New Year’s resolution to cook more at home. No matter the reason, deleting your DoorDash account is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps.
However, you can’t do it through the mobile app. You have to log in to your account on a web browser. Before deleting for good, DoorDash also gives you the option to download your data, which includes order information and receipts. It’s also important to cancel your DashPass — DoorDash’s subscription service where users get unlimited free deliveries on orders over $12 for $9.99 a month — before deleting.
How to delete your DoorDash account
1. Go to DoorDash’s website, and log in using your DoorDash or Caviar credentials.
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
3. Select “Account.”
4. Next, select “Manage Account.” Before deleting your account, here you can also download or archive your data from your DoorDash account, including your personal information and receipts.
5. Select “Delete Account.”
6. Enter the verification code sent to your device or email. Then select “Verify.”
7. Select “Continue.”
8. Select “Delete Account.” You will then be logged out of DoorDash and your account will be deleted.
View original article here Source