- You can log out of your Tidal account from your computer’s browser by clicking your account name or through the mobile app’s settings icon.
- You can authorize any number of mobile devices to play offline music. You may want to deauthorize a device if you no longer own it or use it for Tidal.
- To deauthorize a device using the mobile app, open the settings page, and go to “Authorized devices.”
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Tidal doesn’t always keep accurate track of your authorized devices. There are bugs in the Tidal service that often prevent authorized devices from showing up in the list on the web and mobile devices. Unfortunately, there’s no known workaround for these issues right now.
But as a Tidal subscriber, you can sign into the service on as many devices as you like, including phones, tablets, and PCs. Once logged in, Tidal will allow you to listen to music on a single online device or up to five offline devices.
You don’t have to sign out of one device to play on another, either. The music should automatically pause. However, if you are no longer using Tidal on a device or no longer own the device, you might want to deauthorize it.
Once you’ve decided you want to logout of Tidal on a device, here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to log out of Tidal on a computer
1. Open my.tidal.com in a web browser.
2. Click your account name at the top left of the screen.
3. In the dropdown menu, choose “Log out.”
How to log out of Tidal in the mobile app
1. Start the Tidal app.
2. Tap “My Collection” at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Select the Settings icon at the top right.
4. Tap your account name at the top of the page.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of your profile page and tap “Log out.”
How to deauthorize a device on Tidal using the mobile app
1. Start the Tidal app.
2. Choose “My Collection” at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Tap the Settings icon at the top right.
4. Scroll down and select “Authorized devices.”
5. Select the device you want to deauthorize.
6. Tap “Deauthorize device.”
How to deauthorize a device on Tidal on a computer
1. Open my.tidal.com in a browser.
2. Log in if you’re not already signed into your account.
3. Choose “Offline devices.”
4. On the Manage your offline devices page, select the device you want to deauthorize.
5. Click “Remove Device.”
View original article here Source