- You can record Skype calls on your computer, which is great if you know you’ll need to later revisit a meeting or call that you have.
- When you start recording a Skype call, everyone in the call will be notified.
- Once you record a Skype call, you’ll have 30 days to download it onto your computer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In 2018, Skype added a feature that dramatically improved the platform: call recording.
Now with the click of a mouse you can record the audio from a call or video call session, preserving an interview for later review, making a meeting shareable with clients, or enshrining that hilarious moment you and your friends shared.
Skype call recording is quick and easy, and all participants are actively informed of the recording and are invited to save the recorded audio or video at the end. It’s still a good idea to inform people before you start recording Skype to avoid potential legal issues and interpersonal awkwardness.
Here’s how to record Skype calls on a computer.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to record Skype calls
2. Click “Start recording.”
Your Skype session will now be recorded, with all participants immediately informed by a banner at the top of their screen.
3. Click “Stop recording” at the top of the screen to end the recording before the call is over, or simply end the call.
To save the call once it’s finished, go to the chat and click the three dots next to the recording, and then “Save to ‘Downloads.'” If you don’t save the recording within 30 days, it will disappear.
View original article here Source