- You can see your records on Strava under to the “My Stats” section of your profile.
- All your personal records on Strava will need to be manually entered by you — they’re not automatically generated.
- You can see your Strava records on the mobile app or desktop website, but you can only add a new record on the desktop site.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you’re an athlete, whether professional or amateur, it makes sense that you’d want to keep track of your progress.
Meeting a new personal record is an achievement that’s worth celebrating, and those milestones are easy to keep track of with Strava. The app keeps track of all your records for easy access at a later date. That way, you can look back at how far you’ve come and set new goals.
Accessing your records on Strava is simple enough, though it should be noted that Strava won’t record them automatically. To put a personal record on Strava, you’ll need to enter it yourself.
If you want to see your records on Strava, here are two ways to do it, depending on how you use Strava.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to see your records on Strava on a mobile device
1. Open the Strava app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Tap the “Profile” tab.
3. Scroll down to find “Statistics” and tap it to open the menu. Here, you’ll find all your records.
How to see your records on Strava on a computer
1. Log into the Strava website with your username and password and click your profile photo in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
2. Choose “My profile” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down on your profile page to locate the “My Stats” section on the right side of the screen, and view your records there.
View original article here Source