- Spotify users were reporting issues playing music on Wednesday morning.
- Internet outage tracker Down Detector showed more than 6,200 reports of issues on the East Coast of the US, the UK, and Western Europe.
- Users reported being unable to play songs for more than a few seconds at a time.
- Spotify’s support account tweeted that the issue was resolved around 9:40 a.m.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Spotify appeared to be having issues on Wednesday morning.
Users reported being unable to play songs for more than a few second at a time. According to The Verge, the problems began around 8 a.m. ET.
Internet outage tracker Down Detector showed more than 6,200 reports of issues as of 9 a.m. ET. Reports of issues appeared to be concentrated on the East Coast of the US, as well as Dallas and Atlanta. Users in Toronto, London, and Western Europe were also reporting problems in high numbers, according to Down Detector.
A spokesperson for Spotify did not immediately respond to Business Insider’s request for comment, but the company’s support Twitter account acknowledged that the site is having issues.
As of 9:40 a.m., Spotify reported that the issues had been resolved.
View original article here Source