When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- For $5.99 a month (ad-supported) or $11.99 a month (ad-free), you’ll gain access to Hulu’s entire streaming catalog of TV shows, original series, and movies.
- While movies often aren’t the main draw of Hulu, its collection of over 2,500 titles is nothing to sneeze at.
- Standout new releases include “Booksmart”, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout,” and “A Quiet Place.”
- Classics like “Vacation”, “When Harry Met Sally,” and “Good Will Hunting,” also make our list of top picks.
- If you’re looking for a reliable device to stream Hulu on, check out our guides to the best 4K TVs and the best streaming players.
Though Hulu originally launched as a platform aimed at bringing TV series to streamers, over the years it’s built a sizable movie catalog, with over 2,500 titles across genres. I’ve often viewed it as a nice supplement to my Hulu subscription rather than what drives me to the platform, which is still its collection of my favorite shows and its host of original content.
But as I was browsing their film selection, I kept finding myself saying, “I didn’t know Hulu had this,” and adding it to my watch list. It’s become clear to me that I have to turn my attention away from watching “30 Rock” over and over again and start streaming some of Hulu’s vast movie collection. Clearly, I have a lot of content to catch up on.
If you don’t yet have a Hulu subscription, the ad-supported option remains one of the most affordable streaming services on the market at $5.99 a month, or you can upgrade to the ad-free option — which I think is well worth it — for $11.99 a month. For those who want even more content, the ad-supported Hulu is also available as a bundle with Disney Plus and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month ($5/month less than buying each separately).
Each tier gives you access to Hulu’s entire movie catalog as well as the platform’s entire collection of shows and Hulu Originals. And it couldn’t be easier to stream. The Hulu app already comes installed on most smart TVs, so all you have to do is log in and start streaming. If you don’t have a smart TV, any streaming box or stick will have Hulu available as an app as well. Or you can always stream on your phone or laptop.
Once you get set up, here’s our list of the best movies available for streaming on Hulu. Our selection features a mix of recent releases and classic titles across multiple genres, ensuring that all viewing needs are accounted for. All of the movies we’ve selected are categorized as fresh by critics and audience members on the review-aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes.
Updated on 03/20/2020 by Steven Cohen: Removed films no longer available on Hulu and added new picks that you can stream right now. Updated formatting and added links to related guides and services to provide more home entertainment recommendations in light of current events.
View original article here Source