When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Best Buy’s website is one of the best places to shop on Black Friday without leaving your house.
- During last year’s sale, Best Buy had big discounts on a variety of products, including the KitchenAid Stand Mixer, the Vizio 65-inch P-Series Quantum TV, and the iRobot Roomba 960.
- Best Buy’s Black Friday 2020 ad is sure to offer lots of new deals on TVs, speakers, headphones, laptops, vacuums, and more.
- We’re also keeping tabs on Black Friday deals available online on Amazon, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot, Nordstrom, and more store sales.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Best Buy coupons and promo codes.
Prices and links are current as of 03/03/2020. Updated language to reflect deals we are anticipating for Black Friday 2020. Added details on current discounts that are available now. Updated by Steven Cohen.
Black Friday is set to kick off on November 27, 2020. As part of the massive sales event, Best Buy will offer many deals across various product categories, including smart home devices, laptops, and kitchen appliances.
Below, we’ve listed the best Black Friday deals from last year’s Best Buy Black Friday ad, and noted current discounts you can take advantage of right now. We’ll update this list with all of the best deals for Black Friday 2020 as soon as they’re announced.
Best Black Friday deals at Best Buy last year:
We expect similar deals on a lot of these products on Black Friday in 2020. Current discounts are noted for products that are on sale right now, along with details on their Black Friday deal prices from last year.
- Best speaker deal: Ultimate Ears Boom 2 LE Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $179.99 (originally $179.99) [Was just $70 for Black Friday last year]
- Best smart home deal: Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant, $49.99 (originally $79.99) [Was just $40 for Black Friday last year]
- Best TV deal: Vizio 65-inch P-Series Quantum TV, $1,099.99 (originally $1,099.99) [Was just $900 for Black Friday last year]
- Best phone deal: Google Pixel 4 XL (Unlocked), $649.99 with activation (originally $899.99) [Was also $649.99 for Black Friday last year]
- Best tablet deal: Microsoft Surface Pro 7, $699.00 (originally $959.00) [Was just $599 for Black Friday last year]
- Best laptop deal: HP 17.3-inch Laptop, $599.99 (originally $599.99) [Was just $400 during Black Friday last year]
- Best game console deal: Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console, $199.99 (originally $249.99) [Was just $150 for Black Friday last year]
- Best vacuum deal: Dyson V10 Animal Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum, $429.99 (originally $599.99) [Was just $400 for Black Friday last year]
- Best robot vacuum deal: iRobot Roomba 960, $449.99 (originally $499.99) [Was just $400 for Black Friday last year]
- Best stand mixer deal: KitchenAid KV25G0XSL Professional Stand Mixer, $399.99 (originally $499.99) [Was just $230 for Black Friday last year]
- Best kitchen appliance deal: Instant Pot Duo Nova 6-Quart, $99.99 (originally $99.99) [Was just $59.99 for Black Friday last year]
- Best fitness deal: Theragun G3PRO Massage Gun, $599 (originally $599) [Was just $399 for Black Friday last year]
How we selected the best deals at Best Buy:
- We only chose products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we’ve either used ourselves or researched carefully.
- We compared the prices against other retailers like The Home Depot and Amazon and only included the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All Black Friday deals are at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.
View original article here Source