- The 2020 presidential campaign is nearing an end, and the historic moments keep on coming.
- Insider’s new DC bureau, launched in April, has been tracking developments with exclusive journalism every step of the way.
- Bureau Chief Darren Samuelsohn hosted a webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 29, to preview the closing weeks of the White House race with political beat reporters Tom LoBianco and Tina Sfondeles.
- They talked about the presidential debates between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the fight to fill Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s seat on the Supreme Court and the ever-present prospect that one or more October surprises are likely to cause more chaos in an already chaotic campaign.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Campaign 2020 is headed into the home stretch and it’s still anyone’s guess how this historic race for the White House will end.
That’s where Insider’s new Washington DC bureau comes into the picture. Approaching the half-year mark, our eight-person team is cranking out exclusive stories about the battle between President Donald Trump and Democratic rival Joe Biden.
On Tuesday, Bureau Chief Darren Samuelsohn led a discussion with political correspondents Tom LoBianco and Tina Sfondeles to break down what they’ll be on the lookout for as the calendar ticks down toward November 3.
They preview the three presidential debates, the political implications surrounding Trump’s push to quickly seat a replacement for the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court and the prospect that an October surprise (or three) will add even more wrinkles to an already unprecedented campaign.
You can watch the full event here:
View original article here Source