The countdown clock is ticking. In a few hours, we’ll bring the Pacific Northwest tech community together for the first-ever virtual GeekWire Awards — an epic celebration of the top innovators, entrepreneurs, scientists and non-profit leaders in the region.
You can join us starting at 4 p.m. Pacific today. We’ll crown the winners in a dozen categories, with special celebrity guests and a few surprises in store.
The GeekWire Awards will be a mix of pre-recorded video vignettes and live awards’ announcements — a one-of-a-kind experience that we hope serves as a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship, albeit a virtual one.
There are two primary ways to watch the livestream at 4 p.m. today:
Also, make sure to tweet your support, home office setup or your special Awards cocktail attire at #GeekWireAwards to be featured in the Tagboard social media feed during the celebration.
A big thanks to GeekWire Awards presenting sponsor Wave Business, as well as each of our category sponsors. Check out the finalists in each category and our sponsors in the links below.
- Startup of the Year, presented by JLL
- Next Tech Titan, presented by Slalom
- Deal of the Year – IPO and Acquisitions, presented by Wilson Sonsini
- Deal of the Year – Funding, presented by Wilson Sonsini
- Startup CEO of the Year, presented by BCRA
- Big Tech CEO, presented by EY
- Innovation of the Year, presented by Wave Business
- Health Innovation of the Year, presented by Premera
- Geeks Give Back, presented by BECU
- Hardware/Gadget of the Year, presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union
- UX Design of the Year, presented by Blink
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year, presented by ALLtech
View original article here Source