Progressive utilization of Artificial Intelligence software in the market for computerization of the procedures, programming, and other purposes has become common. AI-based platforms feature profound machine calculations and learning for robotizing business processes. Automation saves a lot of time and energy of the employees. Here is my personal list of the ten best artificial intelligence software.
Automation empowers the organization to perform the working all the more efficiently and profitably.
Furthermore, automation helps individuals to update their skills and abilities. You’ll want to catalyze the operations of your company with business intelligence software.
Best Artificial Intelligence Software
1. Deep Vision
Designed specifically for the facial analysis of individuals, Deep Vision is a perfect AI solution for safety, security, and business intelligence. The software is efficient in monitoring designated zones to identify the people over time based on their age, gender, and other particulars.
It uses Facial Demographics Model for understanding variations in demographics that happen over time in a targeted area, or for tracking customer patterns. Plus, it helps advertisers and brands to connect with the target audience for product placement and advertising. The model is created to track the individuals through facial matches to quantify visitors’ frequency and help the retailers find their prospective customers in no time.
- It can recognize individual faces featured in the videos or images using AI-enabled technology.
- The software can detect the location of target subjects by performing facial matches.
- It has facial recognition and detection capability. The software can recognize the faces of people immediately just by looking at their images.
- With its facial demographics capability, it can estimate the gender and age of people.
It is one of the few top-rated AI software that supports several languages. Braina can also be used as virtual speech recognition software. With the help of this, software speech can be converted into text easily and quickly. This productivity-focused, a business intelligence platform supports over 100 languages.
- The tools and features integrated into Braina allow users to get things done at a rapid pace.
- It is integrated with a Multilingual Virtual Assistant.
- The software provides flawless transcripts to the users. Plus, it can read back non-English text for easy understanding of the users.
- Its impeccable Voice Commands allows users to search, play/pause/stop media using their voice. With this software, users can resize windows, open websites, folders, and files and perform other tasks without occupying their hands.
Whether you are looking forward to starting a new business or planning for the digital transformation of your existing business, Google AI technologies, and Cloud solutions will help you succeed incredibly. Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine is a perfect solution for training, tuning, and analyzing your model. It comes with Compute Engine, Cloud SDK, Cloud Storage, and Cloud SQL.
The software also offers the benefit of secure and durable object storage. Its libraries and command-line tools allow users to leverage Google Cloud. Additionally, there are relational databases for SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Google Cloud ML Engine benefits users with predictions and monitoring of those predictions.
- Users can manage their models along with its several versions.
- The various components of this solution include g-cloud, which is a command-line tool to manage the versions and models; REST API, which is designed to facilitate users with online predictions; and Google Cloud Platform Console- a UI interface to deploy and manage models.
With Engati, users can create chatbots of different scales and complexities with ease. It comes with over 150 templates so that individuals can quickly get started with a chatbot. Plus, the software also includes advanced Conversation Flow builder, high-end integration ability, and capabilities for deploying bots on the website or any of the available channels.
The platform has made chatbot building easier than ever. There are sections designed to deploy, build, analyze, and train the bots. Moreover, you’ll be benefitted chatbot user info, portal users, live chat, and campaigns, broadcast using this software.
- Creating cost-effective chatbots and easy to streamline customer support with this software.
- It offers the benefit of automated replies at times when the chat agents aren’t available online.
- The software comes with automated marketing and sales capabilities. With this tool, you can build chatbots that can serve as an interactive and instant way for customers to get details of your brand.
- It can also ease the task of the HR manager by relieving the screening process. The software is capable of performing background checks of prospective employees in real-time.
- Smart chatbots help in automating the resolution of customer requests.
One of the fantastic interactive programming software, Azure Machine Learning Studio, is best for creating business intelligence systems that can use that for predictive analytics. It’s an advanced tool used by users to move objects to the interfaces.
With this software in use, you’ll have the opportunity of exploring new techniques of building innovative, AI-powered applications on a cloud. Azure also offers the benefits of creative tools, AI services, and scalable infrastructure. Plus, you’ll also get access to the resources needed for building smart solutions.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio serves as an interactive workspace for the professionals. You can build predictive analysis models with the help of data collected from different sources.
- It is an interactive platform for transforming and analyzing your data using data manipulations and statistical functions. You can determine the results without any hassle.
- Drag and drop analysis modules or datasets onto the interface to link and modify the parameters and features to design a competent and trained model capable of running in the ML Studio.
- With the help of this software, you can prepare data by writing R scripts.
6. Tensor Flow
Highly popular open-source software, Tensor Flow is a perfect solution for the professionals looking for an advanced numerical computation tool. It comes with a flexible architecture for computation deployment across multiple platforms, including TPUs, CPUs, and GPUs). Plus, it can be deployed on desktops, servers, mobile devices, and others.
It is the brainchild of Google’s team of AI engineers and researchers. Tensor Flow is capable of deep learning and machine learning. Also, it has strong support for core mathematical expressions that can be used across multiple scientific domains.
Some of its core components include Natural Language Processing, decision making, chatbot, image recognition, data ingestion, multi-language, visual search, speech recognition, virtual assistant, machine learning, and workflow automation.
- Ideal for numerical computation related to a multidimensional array
- Offers excellent support for concepts concerning machine learning and neural networks
- Benefits users with CPU and GPU computing where a single code is needed for the two
- Highly scalable computation for data sets and a wide range of machines
Like Google Now and Siri, Cortana is a smart personal assistant that helps users with application launch, appointment scheduling, and many other virtual tasks. It is also capable of adjusting the device settings like toggling Wi-Fi to off and on mode. The tool can also answer your queries, set reminders, switch on the light, order pizza online, etc.
- It runs on the Bing search engine.
- It is compatible with Xbox OS, iOS, Windows, and Android.
- The platform supports multiple languages, including Japanese, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, and Chinese.
- Using its voice input feature, you can manage and schedule your meetings/important tasks, find definitions, facts, etc.
- The tool can even open the applications on your system on voice command.
8. IBM Watson
It is an AI-based computer system designed to answer the questions of the users. IBM Watson is integrated with cognitive computing – a blend of techniques, including reasoning, machine learning, natural language processing, AI, and others. Named after Sir Thomas J. Watson – the first CEO of IBM, this tool allows integration of artificial intelligence into various business processes. It helps in increasing the productivity and efficiency of the organization so that it can achieve better results.
Mostly the business data is in an unstructured form such as spoken data, paragraphs, etc. With IBM Watson, professionals can systematically arrange and organize the unstructured data to produce the needed information. IBM Watson’s processing rate is around 80 teraflops, which is double of the human ability to answer the questions.
- On using this tool, you’ll have complete control over the essential tasks. It can handle it all by securing IP addresses, maintaining data ownership, and protecting data insights.
- The software is trained to re-imagine the workflow of the users irrespective of their field of work. It is ideal for transportation, healthcare, finance, education, including other areas.
- It has an in-depth understanding of almost all industries and businesses. The software can help you make quicker and better decisions.
- IBM values even the smallest unit of the data. You can analyze and determine the possible outcome if your data size is small.
- It can use a considerable amount of data without the integration of any additional tool. With its use, you can easily access the required data from multiple sources.
9. Infosys Nia
Infosys Nia is a highly rated business Intelligence software that can collect info from legacy systems, people, and processes. It aggregates the data into a knowledge base and automates IT processes and business tasks. The software is designed to reduce manual effort and find solutions to customer problems requiring imagination, creativity, and passion.
Users can leverage this platform to gain in-depth insights, enhanced knowledge, and exploration opportunities for simplification, optimization, and automation of complex organizational processes.
- It helps in enhancing the processes and systems for empowering the organization and its employees.
- It includes an advanced, conversational UI.
- The tool comes with automation capability for programmatic and repetitive tasks.
- It is one of the automation platforms that combine Cognitive automation, RPA, and Predictive automation.
- It can capture, process, and re-use the knowledge for better business working.
- The platform is also capable of providing data analytics to users.
- It can also be used as a machine learning tool.
It is a data labeling platform that can generate training data at a large scale for robotic models. Playment empowers the businesses that deal with Drones, Mapping, Autonomous Vehicle, and similar spaces.
The tool has been chosen by several high-profile research institutes and organizations like CYNGN, Drive AI, and Starsky Robotics.
- Payment features a unique combination of AI and human intelligence. It can be used for mapping the quality of the output.
- It is a high-quality tool and has the ability to organize images across several categories with 100% accuracy.
- The platform is integrated with competitor analysis and product comparison features.
- It is used by businesses to provide awareness to the users about the things that can bring good results and the ones that can prove to be fatal for their business.
- The tool comes with an Image Annotation suite allowing users to build datasets useful for computer-vision techniques.
These are the top Artificial Intelligence Software available currently. The software comes handy for building and developing smart applications right from scratch. These tools feature a powerful combination of AI and Machine learning, which can be used by individuals to improve and simplify their business processes.
In a nutshell, it can be said that Artificial intelligence (AI) has turned into the main element of business software. Today, machine learning and AI learning abilities are frequently installed in software applications to facilitate clients with unparalleled functionalities like predictive and automation capabilities.
Image Credit: Wendy Wei; Pexels
View original article here Source